Friday, September 12, 2008

Twilight New Summary????

Speaking of Riveting Stories, in my language arts class we had to do speeches of introduction. The kid who interviewed me knew that I am obsessed with Twilight. In his speech he introduced me as liking Twilight but he mumbled over some of the words. He was supposed to say " And he wants to suck her blood but he can't because he loves her isn't that a riveting story?" Instead he said " And he umm wants to umm suck her umm..." Then my  entire language arts class started cracking up including the teachers. Then he said "because he loves her, Isn't that a riveting story" and the class burst out in laughter again. it sounded like he wants to suck her but he can't because he loves her isn't that a riveting story. He made Edward sound very wrong.

No comments: